Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
As a Clinical product analyst bring your clinical expertise to assist our product team build products that are clinically compliant and easy to use. In this role you will assist product managers in conducting market research and generating requirements that maximize the value of our solutions. This role requires a self-motivated clinician interested in researching regulatory needs and empowering the development of a compliant solution to impact care globally.
- Bring deep clinical expertise into the product team.
- Partner with your respective Product Management team to build market and competitive intelligence.
- Collaborate with the product team on product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Recommend improvements to products by studying and mastering current clinical workflows.
- Assist in product education by writing and maintaining feature documentation; providing advance support; training users.
- Communicate product updates within focused areas to internal teams.
- Registered Nurse, or equivalent bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience Healthcare, Healthcare Admiration or Medical Device management, highly preferred.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional people and collaboration skills to support working in a fast paced and multi-faceted business environment.
- Interpersonal and communications skills, including ability to present and explain clinical information to non-clinical audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cavista offers even more
5 - day workweek.
Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
Employee Training Programs
Growth and Development
Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
Mentoring and Counseling
Work from Anywhere - Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.