Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Argyle is a fast-growing, remote-first Series B startup solving a systemic data problem.
Underneath the consumer finance industry’s decisions and processes is static, analog documentation—things like credit reports and paystubs—designed decades ago for a world that no longer exists. Meanwhile, credit bureaus buy, move, store, and sell consumers’ data without their knowledge or consent.
The result? A labyrinth of manual workflows and shortsighted underwriting models that obstruct financial access, compound operational costs, and impede innovation.
The solution is Argyle. We’re a real-time income data platform that lets our end-users instantly connect their employment records to apps and websites, so they can access and qualify for the financial resources they need to get ahead. Providers benefit from streamlined workflows and enhanced visibility that reduce costs and risk across the user journey.
Our mission is to give consumers the means to exercise ownership over their income, employment, and identity data in order to create a more equal, efficient, and effective financial system for everybody.
If you’re looking to join a fun and ambitious group of people working remotely across dozens of countries, apply today.
About the team
The Analytics team is focused on enabling and nurturing the data-driven aspects of Argyle. From "How are Argyle’s clients using the API?" to "How do the user journeys look like across user surfaces?" and beyond. Digging through terabytes of data, shaping all of that data into a standard structure, so it's ready for exploration, generating deep insights, cooking up intuitive dashboards for everyone to see - these are some of the parts of what our Analytics team does to make that happen.
What will you do?
- Partner with product and engineering managers to dig through the user funnels and identify product opportunities
- Support key metrics across the business to do with user conversion and data platform coverage
- Communicate your insights to the organization across various channels
- Use dbt and Looker to pull the needed data, prep it, perform analysis and put together intuitive dashboards
- Identify and support self-service analytics opportunities
- Have an opportunity to journey deeper into the Data Engineering world
What are we looking for?
- Excellent SQL knowledge (having experience with dbt is an advantage)
- Extensive experience picking the right visualizations and working with reporting/data viz tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Skills to communicate complex data-related insights simply to stakeholders of different backgrounds
- Ability to manage ambiguity - you can break down complexity, switch contexts easily, and are ready to come up with tangible solutions
- Ability to run multiple data analytics projects independently
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
At Argyle, we wholeheartedly embrace diversity and foster equal opportunities for all. We are dedicated to assembling a team encompassing a rich tapestry of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We firmly believe that the greater our inclusivity, the stronger and more vibrant our company becomes.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.