Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Lavin Media builds exceptional IT marketing solutions for large partners from North America. We create a unique marketing platform to deliver high-quality service in different industries. We don't just advertise our clients' products or services — we build long-term marketing solutions within the context of enduring partnerships.
Our people's diversity and their ideas inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from unique technology to industry-leading services and customer experiences. We believe teams that openly support and challenge each other are destined to win!
LM is looking to hire an outstanding Web developer with solid technical skills to support all current projects and create new ones in the Canadian Company. You'll be involved in a spectrum of development practices, from cultivating high-level design to the specifics of software implementation. We have a great IT team with a strong development background to improve your skills and share your knowledge.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Working closely with other developers, designers, and business and systems analysts.
Skills & Background:
- 3+ years of professional development experience in PHP.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, design patterns, and layered architecture.
- Proficiency in writing PHP code (7.4+).
- Expertise in Symfony PHP framework.
- Strong experience in SQL with MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with *nix systems, and shell scripting.
- Experience with building software architecture.
- Comfortable working with Git in Git-based workflows.
- Strong communication skills, mainly written (as a remote company, we heavily emphasize written communication across all departments).
Nice to Have:
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Frontend experience.
- Experience in TDD, DDD.
- Advanced Russian Language Skills
What we offer:
- Remote working, any comfortable place all over the world.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full-time employment with a flexible schedule.
- Paid vacations.
- Benefits and bonus system.
- Work-life balance.
- Highly professional team.
- International team network
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.