Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
What you’ll be working on as our Junior Solutions Consultant
We’re looking for a Junior Solutions Consultant to help create and manage custom integrations and support our integrations’ product management efforts.
In your first year at Filestage, you will:
- Play a key role in developing custom integrations using Make for our Enterprise Customers. You’ll be transforming user needs into excellent product solutions that drive business results.
- Build strong relationships with our community of passionate customers, talking to our users and taking a deep dive into their integrations’ pain points, needs and use cases.
- Play a key role in defining the future of our integrations and automation product lines. This is an opportunity to shape how we simplify the daily work-life of thousands of people.
- Ship outstanding product improvements and integrations, collaborating closely with your design and engineering teammates – as well as our external integration partners.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no bullshit meetings.
What you’ll bring to the role
- You have around 2 years of experience working in a role related to solutions consulting, custom integrations, SaaS product management, or a similar field. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You have a deep understanding of the fundamental components required to create outstanding digital integration solutions. Your expertise extends to knowing how to enhance enterprise workflows through the development of customized integration solutions.
- You’re passionate about complex integrations’ challenges and you’ve already proven success in successfully solving these.
- You put user-centricity at the heart of the solution. You enjoy collaborating to craft solutions with an outstanding user experience. You understand that the details matter.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.