Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Remote (Full remote)
Senior Digital Project Manager
What you will do:
- Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 4 - 7 active projects; exhibiting senior-level ownership over all project scopes/plans, client meetings, written status updates, demos, risk management and iterative scope / expectation management.
- Consistently track and analyze project progress and budget burn, and work with group and project leadership to escalate concerns and/or risks, and mitigate appropriately.
- Ensure superior quality deliverables by collaboratively engaging cross-discipline leadership, and enforcing rigorous QA processes and standards to provide end to end delivery and client satisfaction.
- Lead discovery engagements (onsite and remotely) that expertly define cross-discipline project requirements and that demonstrate an expert understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives.
- Consistently identify strategic opportunities to engage with the 10up Account Management Team and collaborate towards building strong, long-term client relationships.
- You have experience delivering full scope CMS-based web projects for enterprise clients, ideally in an agency environment, and preferably with a practical understanding of the WordPress platform.
- You can describe tangible examples of deescalating project risks by working with members of your team and leadership to develop collaborative solutions.
- Your roles and responsibilities have been primarily client facing. You are often the main point of contact for client requests, escalations, comprehensive updates, and senior-level consultation.
- You have a proven track record of deescalating project risks by working with members of your team and leadership to develop collaborative solutions.
- You are an effective leader of cross-discipline project teams - across account strategy, experience design, engineering, QA and support - and are able to keep the team motivated and on task to deliver the best project outcomes.
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills, both internally and externally.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.