Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
As a Customer Service Agent, you'll be responsible for:
- Provide support to customers via Intercom (chat and email) with KPIs and occasional phone support throughout the shift.
- Seek to improve customer satisfaction with each conversation.
- Ensure the recent update is documented in our internal systems by maintaining active communication side-by-side with other departments like processing agents.
- Attend all meetings as scheduled.
Become SME (subject matter expert) in one (1) iVisa processing area, and one (1) iVisa product.
What will make us choose you?
- +1 year in bilingual customer service.
Want to grow in iVisa and go the extra mile to learn and provide the best service to our customers.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to generate empathy.
- Are empowered and full of energy to challenge the status quo.
- Are open to taking on new challenges and working in an environment of constant change due to our accelerated growth.
- Want to be a fundamental part of building the team and the foundation for the iVisa experience.
Advanced English level.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.