Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
We work on establishing the platform to serve indefinite numbers of corporate and other business processes for B2B and looking for technology gurus to work on our complex FinTech/TechReg/LegalTech topic and who, like us, want to see these marvellous technologies (SSI: DID, VC, DIDCOMM, Smart Legal Contracts) around, in daily life.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer, who would love the product like we do, and will find us the best-of-the-best team members available (and not available) on the market.
- Rock the recruitment scene by coming up with terrific strategies to attract top talent
- Use your ninja-like skills to source and identify potential candidates through database analytics, networking, industry events, associations, communities, social media, etc.
- Be the interviewer extraordinaire by conducting interviews to assess candidates' qualifications and fit for the organization
- Share your wisdom and advice with hiring managers on the best practices for recruitment and selection
- Be part of an amazing team that collaborates to ensure a smooth and efficient recruitment process
- Be the record-keeping guru by maintaining accurate candidate information and progress throughout the recruitment process
- Analyze recruitment metrics like a boss to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and make recommendations for improvement
- Be a brand ambassador and help us to develop our brand awareness
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition to continuously improve our recruitment efforts
- 2+ years of experience in active sourcing in a fast-paced environment in the tech industry.
- Good knowledge of the EU and global markets and different sourcing tools/approaches.
- Experience in designing and implementing effective sourcing tactics, and creative/"out of the box" solutions.
- Ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive candidates.
- Strong project management, presentation and organization skills.
- Fluent English.
- Be a part of something big - work on exciting projects with cutting-edge technologies.
- We invest in your growth - because we want you to be the best you can be.
- Meet people from all over the world - join our diverse and friendly team.
- Work-life balance is important to us - so we offer flexible arrangements.
- We've got your back when it comes to work equipment - top-notch gear to knock it out of the park in your role.
- Work fully remote from anywhere in the world - because who wants to be stuck in an office?
- We pay you what you deserve - no lowballing here!
- Make a difference in the world - your work will impact people's lives in a meaningful way.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.