Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
We are a start-up company making the next era with the next era of software development. We adopt the remote working style and gather from all over the world with respect to diversity and active collaborations.
Jitera, inc. is a startup company from Japan that makes software to automate the development of mobile and web applications. Our product can be called as No-Code, Low-Code, and code generator. By using our product, customers can develop software 10 times faster.
It’s under development with a lot of tries and errors, but the number of applications developed with our product is increasing, and in fact, there is a case where a mobile application was developed about 10 times faster than usual.
As the characteristics of our company, we are a team of professionals working remotely, and we have a track record of significant growth over the past year in terms of revenue, product development, and team members.
Our business is growing steadily, so we are expanding the team and starting to look for a UI/UX designer to further grow Jitera's automation product (No-Code, Low-Code, and code generator).
There are lots of challenges in our development in terms of UX and engineering especially, so lots of skilled and talented professionals are contributing to the product in the great remote team from all over the world.
Why Candidate should apply for this position?
We are a startup developing technically challenging automation software. Talented professionals who are passionate to work on challenging issues are on our team.
You can work from everywhere, and anywhere. We’re a remote and flextime team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consider the ideal UX of No-Code, Low-Code, and code-generator services in the creative mind.
- Work with other engineers, product owners, and board members to create a product that enthuses users.
- Represent the designers in meetings, contributing to ideas relevant to the product roadmap with a strong understanding of future customers and their desires.
- Hold UX interviews and acquire feedback and insight from users.
- Review engineer’s implementations to provide good UI/UX for users (design QA).
- Support team members to review, feedback, and onboard.
- More than 5 years of experience in designing products and growing them
- Proficiency in Figma & prototyping tools
- Solid experience in design fundamentals (color theory, typography, grid systems, layouts, icons, and interactivity)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Business level English skills (speaking / listening/ writing/ reading)
- Ability to lead stakeholders and work independently.
- Communication skills to work cooperatively in a remote team.
- Ability to prepare a remote work environment where you can focus on your work with a stable network place.
- A product manager who works as mini CEO to lead the product to have success.
- A product owner who creates user stories and prioritizes them to lead the development team
Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment with multiple stakeholders
- Full remote. You can work from all over the world. Of course, you can also work from your home.
- Full flextime system. You can work anytime in your time zone, but you need to attend regular team and company meetings.
- Can work part-time during the probation if you recently have a full-time job.
Culture interview (30 min)
Design assignment (homework)
Design interview + team matching (Sieu/ Romi) (60min)
Final interview (30-60min)
Trial period (2-4 weeks)
- Premium insurance, private health insurance
- MacBook M1 Pro provided
- 22 annual leaves, paid time off
- Tax payment (maximum 10% of salary)
- Stock option system
- Special events, occasions celebrations, and gifts
- Co-working space
- Sponsorship for classes according to your demand. For instance, we’re providing English classes and some classes on Udemy.
- Some benefits if you'll work as a full-time regular employee
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.