Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Capita are looking for experienced, detail-oriented Pension Administrators to join our Pensions Solutions team in a home-based, permanent role. As well as receiving a starting salary of up to £37,500 per year, you will be part of a team that plays a key role in administering our members’ plans throughout different periods of their lives, like preparing for retirement, or supporting families with arrangements following a difficult life event.
If you’re interested in taking the next steps in your career and advancing in the exciting and varied world of pensions, this could be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating, and maintaining, consistent and accurate scheme records and events
- Meeting and exceeding set key performance indicators and quality standards
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients, members and third parties
- Amending policies, and offering general advice to members
- Liaising with Senior Pension Administrators to ensure work is of a high standard, and is compliant with regulations
- Participating in and promoting good team communications
- Supporting less experienced members of the team
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with experience in working with DC Pensions Schemes and delivering excellent customer service is essential for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills, with a GCSE grade C or above in Maths or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
What can we offer you?
- In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and join a growing and thriving team. Also, on offer is a salary of up to £37,500 per year dependent on experience and a great benefits package including:
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, the opportunity to buy extra leave…and plenty more
Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle—from discounts on retail, socialising, to travel, technology, and health and wellbeing
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.