Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Mathspace is on a mission to change maths education, by helping students and teachers with smarter, interactive learning software.
We're an agile run, product-orientated company that focuses on delivering value through continual customer feedback, enabling students and teachers to have a delightful experience through learning mathematics.
As an engineer working on a cross-functional product team, you will:
- Enrich the Mathspace web and mobile apps that help teach hundreds of thousands of students every month across the world
- Work closely with product owners and designers in their product discovery efforts
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to deliver meaningful value to students and teachers
- Tackle difficult problems, solve them creatively, and learn continuously
- Play an active role, taking the initiative to get things done
- Learn, develop and extend our tech stack
- Strong software engineering ability
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of React
- Enthusiastic about quality, design and user experience
- Dedicated to learning and sharing new ideas
- Industry experience in web products
- Competitive salary
- We provide necessary equipment: MacBook Pro & monitors
- We have a highly flexible remote work policy (need some timezone overlap with Sydney)
- We offer a yearly stipend for training & education expenses
- We partner with pledge1percent.org to donate 1% of time, product and profit to help nonprofits in our community
- We will offer you 2.5 paid days per year to volunteer with the charity of your choice
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.