Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Remote (Full remote)
Customer Support Data Analyst
- Extract, manipulate and centralize the data from Customer Support’s different tools and ensure it’s accessible to operational leaders from each Line of Business across Customer Support
- Execute complex SQL queries to maintain custom tables, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the stored data
- Use data visualization tools to create high-level dashboards that provide clear views of critical customer support metrics
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand their data reporting and analysis needs, ensure the relevant data is accessible so they can achieve their goals
- Work closely with other members of the TechOps team to determine the tracking, storage, and presentation of data for new Customer Support related initiatives
- Create and maintain detailed written documentation of queries, processes, and dashboards to ensure a clear understanding of data-related workflows
- Write investment memos and scoping plans for data-related initiatives in Customer Support
- Drive forward data-related initiatives in Customer Support, coordinating with multiple stakeholders and ensuring the project runs to time
Profile Must Haves
- You are proficient in SQL
- You have significant experience working with data warehouse tools (e.g. Snowflake) and data visualization tools (e.g. Metabase, Hex)
- You have experience working with Customer Support-related data
- You and have strong mental models for how tech stacks and data structures can enable a world class Customer Support experience
- You are exceptionally good at math and comfortable navigating messy data.
- You can write clearly structured and precise documents
- You have extremely deep attention to detail, making sure nothing is overlooked
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.