Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Remote (Full remote)
As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Take a higher percentage of users from landing pages to purchase and increase step-by-step funnel conversion through to checkout.
- Create detailed PRD’s to uncover, prioritize, and plan future work that aligns with company goals and enhances the customer experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and industry through user interviews, market research and product analytics.
- Refine the authenticated user experience, focusing on ease of use and minimizing friction between customers and our operations team.
- Work closely with BI/Data teams to ensure data and insights are available and actioned upon routinely.
- Manage the full lifecycle of product development (from concept to execution, including A/B Testing and Metrics Tracking).
What will make us choose you?
- 3+ years working as a Product Manager or Associate Product Manager.
- Previous experience in leading development squads, writing user stories, and performing user acceptance testing.
- Ability to clearly articulate intent and strategic rationale.
- Previous experience in creating or improving the authenticated experience / user account space within a site.
- Battle-tested product management skills like story and PRD writing, QA, data analysis, and wireframing.
- Highly skilled ability to benchmark against existing world class experiences and adapt them to our products.
- Experience with A/B experimentation; scoping, setup, tracking, and analysis of results.
- Familiarity and experience with standard prototyping tools, such as Figma, Miro, Whimsical, and Invision.
- User-driven mindset while driving company objectives.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.