Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Airfocus, the world’s first modular product management platform, is growing on all continents. We have proven to be an up-and-coming industry leader with a proven business model and a first-class team. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify, Caterpillar, or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and further scale up our product-led growth!
As our frontend engineer specializing in React and TypeScript, you will be responsible for crafting seamless and intuitive user interfaces that drive exceptional user experiences. You will contribute to the development of our innovative web application and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, share insights on best practices, to contribute to the continuous improvement of our frontend architecture.
Our tech stack
React frontend with react-query for asynchronous state management.
Modular architecture with multiple extension packages that extend the core application managed in a monorepo for the frontend.
Typescript definitions for data fetching provided by the backend.
Separate repository for UI components.
React, NextJS, dnd kit, Turbo, Slate, Kubernetes, GitHub.
What you’ll do
- Implement complex and reusable React components from drag & drop to rendering large data collections.
- Work closely with product managers and designers to refine and implement new feature concepts.
- Review and test the work of your peers throughout all stages of the development cycle.
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers to integrate frontend interfaces with backend APIs.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot frontend issues, ensuring timely resolution and a seamless user experience.
- Profound experience as a frontend/ fullstack engineer (3+ yrs of experience).
- Profound knowledge in React and TypeScript.
- Profound knowledge in modern CSS.
- Experience in modern HTTP Rest APIs.
- Knowledge in writing tests.
- Agile mindset.
- Working autonomously as well as being a team player.
- You could win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English 😉
Nice to have: Experience with Docker.
- Remote first team: Work from our cool HQ in Hamburg or anywhere in Europe – forever!
- Flexible working hours
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation.
- Project squads with rotating team members
- MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice.
- Healthy (and non-healthy!) snacks and beverages (if you’re in Hamburg).
- Annual airfolks meet-ups!
At airfocus, we’re reimagining the way teams make decisions. From how they prioritize their never-ending list of features, ideas, and projects to how they create beautiful yet effective roadmaps, the work we do is shaping the future of collaboration and strategy. To get there, we’ve brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle challenges along this ride. We believe in learning by doing – and that there is no better classroom than real-world experience.
We strive for product excellence, a superior user experience, and great storytelling because we believe those are the best ways to create value for our customers and employees. Our team is made up of talented individuals who are highly motivated to grow our company and themselves – and have fun in the process.
Join us and help shape an amazing company. From Hamburg, or wherever you best get stuff done.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.