Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Who we are
We are Kisi, a physical security technology company that accelerates a world where the right people can share physical resources at any time. Founded in 2012, Kisi operates from a headquarter in Brooklyn (USA), an office in Stockholm (Sweden), and a remote team across the globe.
What we do
We bring simple and secure physical security to people and organizations anywhere. Our award-winning hardware and compliance-certified software form the core of our physical security platform that helps businesses around the world connect and control their spaces through the cloud. With our seamless access experience and real-time data and analytics we help make spaces available to the right people at any time. But don’t just take our word for it: explore our award-winning Reader Pro, which recently won the coveted GOOD DESIGN award as well as the prestigious iF Design Award. Curious about how Kisi works? Check out this short product demo.
How and why we do it
At Kisi, you will have the freedom to do your work in the way you work best. There’s a flat hierarchy (work alongside our co-founders Carl, Max, and Bernie!), a strong sense of ownership, and the freedom to get creative. We also try to limit meetings as much as possible so that you can have dedicated focus time. Our mission is clear: ensure ease of facility access and remote space management, providing access systems to create a secure future where spaces are connected and accessible without boundaries.
Organic SEO is one of our main lead sources - as such you will have a strategic impact and ownership. You plan and implement SEO focused content projects geared towards Kisi’s target persona and run analysis. As Content & SEO marketer you own the results you work towards.
- Understand the Kisi product and personas inside out
- Benchmark SEO performance against product- or traffic competition, adjust roadmap and execute on it
- Analyze under- and over performing pages to optimize according to Kisi SEO guidelines
- Create SEO page campaigns (e.g. directories) including research and their content
- Track success of campaigns in GA4
- B2B SEO and content experience
- SEO tool stack, e.g. GA4, GSC, Ahrefs, SEMrush
- Able to produce and edit English content that does not need to be edited further
- Business sense and outcome focused
What you can expect
- Impact. It’s all about making a positive impact on people’s everyday lives. At Kisi, you are expected to make meaningful contributions to shape the future of physical security.
- Excellence. We strive for excellence and best-in-class experiences in everything we do. We are innovative and obsessed with the details that matter.
- Culture. Our culture is not a written manifest, but the result of all of us. We place great emphasis on building a company that is open, welcoming, challenging, and fun.
- Ownership. We don’t believe in micro-management, but we do believe in setting and getting goals. At Kisi, you will own goals, and have freedom under responsibility.
Diversity. We are American, Argentinian, Brazilian, Danish, English, Ethiopian, German, Indian, Nigerian, Swedish, and more.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.