Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
These are the key attributes that will enable you to thrive in this position:
- You have considerable professional experience in designing, building, and maintaining production-ready software for Apple platforms (iOS, iPadOS, watchOS).
- You have a strong knowledge of the Swift programming language and follow its evolution closely.
- You have a robust understanding of the UIKit framework. Bonus points if you have worked with SwiftUI in production.
- You have a deep awareness of Apple Human Interface Guidelines and always look for opportunities to ensure they are followed.
- You are familiar with the latest and greatest technologies of the Apple platforms announced at WWDC.
- You have a strong knowledge of testing principles both in Unit and UI testing.
- You are familiar with the most common persistence technologies (e.g. GRDB, Realm, Core Data).
- You possess strong English speaking and writing communication skills suitable for a remote and asynchronous work environment.
- You routinely produce readable, well-structured code in concise Git commits.
- You have extensive experience in writing and reviewing pull requests, consistently providing valuable feedback and mentorship through your reviews.
Not sure the role is a good fit for you? That's okay! We'd still be happy to consider you. Here's what the process looks like:
- Submit your complete application by November 27 at 2:00PM UTC. This includes a resume (or manually entered experience) and thoughtful responses to all the application questions. No cover letter needed!
- Application screening. We read every application to understand your motivation, skills, and experience. Once your application has been reviewed, you'll receive a response regarding the status of your application.
- Value alignment interview with Jaime A. (Head of Apple).
- Take-home test project. This will be your opportunity to showcase your role-specific skills.
- Role-specific interview with Andris Z. (iOS Engineer).
- Culture contribution interview with Rastislav V. (Head of Android).
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.