Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
This is a fantastic opportunity for Data Solution Architects to take our customers through their transformation journey. Exciting times for TSS as we help drive growth and deliver positive outcomes for our clients.
This is a Data Solutions role with a focus on Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS), Dynamics 365, Power Platform, OutSystems, Mendix (Low Code / No Code) and Automation that will require engaging directly with customers in support of the clarification or shaping of needs; solution and data architecture, definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution choices and development of solutions.
The position is within our Software Design team and will be responsible for designing end to end solutions, data solutions and providing governance for the overall design in conjunction with delivery partners.
The role of a Data Solution Architect requires a wide range of technical knowledge to help drive the technology strategy for the customer and is not just skilled in a specific area of information technology
What you’ll be doing
- Working on large programmes as the subject matter expert on all data related matters
- Working with clients to identify data requirements to satisfy business processes, integration and reporting needs
- Working with solution architects to understand and help shape the technology components underpinning the solution
- Designing and documenting conceptual and logical data models to deliver the requirements
- Designing, documenting and implementing data governance processes and controls for managing data
- Designing, documenting and implementing data quality approaches for the solution and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Working with data and development teams to implement and govern the data model through the systems development lifecycle
- Supporting data migration teams in developing and implementing the approach for data migration, including data mapping, data migration platform design, data migration testing and execution
- Development of other data related artifacts as required
What we’re looking for
- Proven Solution & Data Architecture experience
- Must have strong commercial awareness, and an understanding of how businesses work financially
- Possesses a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration and infrastructure, service management, including trends in the current marketplace and understands how these interact to arrive at a solution.
- Expert in using architectural principles and frameworks.
- Expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Expert in Data Solutions
- Expert in Microsoft Power Platform
- Good cloud technology exposure with Azure and / or AWS
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure Power Apps, container-orchestration, Cloud, databases and programming languages is advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Home based role
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.