Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Share Option Plan
- 100% Globally Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C
We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally
We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more
We’re an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 30 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world
We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors
We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam
We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021
We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world
What You Will Do:
- Plans and designs simple to semi-complex business processes and system modifications. Makes recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Gathers business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Analyzes and documents client complex business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing; monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provides input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
Develops business requirements documents/user stories to support the required modifications.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Coordinates business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provides project team member guidance and support. May plan, allocate and monitor work of other business analysts.
- Assist in providing time estimates for project related tasks.
- Aids in updating process and procedural documentation
- Work with clients and technical resources to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution
- Basic understanding of technical development cycle of mobile application or web portals
Experience participating in successful projects with cross-functional teams
Agile/Scrum Framework for Project Planning & Release Management is a must
- Ability to understand simple to complex systems and related data to surface actionable insights, demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Business analysis skills including facilitation, process documentation, requirements gathering and user acceptance testing
- Good organizational/time management skills to prioritize work and meet deadlines within defined timeframes
- Performing/interpreting requirement analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Design and document new process and system changes
- Support QA, UAT and Release phases of the project via defect analysis, change maintenance, etc.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What We Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Business Analyst
- A degree in Business, IT or any relevant field
- Previous experience working in the insurance industry or Insuretech is a preferred
- Life Insurance domain certification from INS/LOMA or III is an added advantage
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Analytical and Critical thinking ability.
- Experience in an Agile and/or Scrum environment is a must.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technical Writing and Other languages (Chinese) is a plus
- Should be able to own the tasks and communicate effectively within the team.
- Good attitude and self-motivation.
- Knowledge of business analysis concepts of defining requirements, translating to technical solutions, and Agile approach to prioritizing work to epics, sprints
- Ability to document system functionality, data integration and workflow
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Globally Remote Work Opportunity
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid Time Offs
- Share Option Plan
- Company performance bonus
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and development plan
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.