Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Worlds.org is a remote-first studio and R&D group creating novel tools & multiplayer experiences using Unreal Engine 5.
With a war chest of >$8M in VC funding, we are building a lean, remote-first of creative technologists to delight players and push gaming technology to its limits.
- Create and/or coordinate original and engaging multimedia content across multiple social platforms.
- Manage content calendar and day-to-day handling of all social media including Twitter, Youtube, Reddit, TikTok, Discord
- Execute social and community engagement initiatives across social media channels and web
- Analyze channel performance to make recommendations on which channels to build out, what content to produce, etc.
- Industry-leading compensation + equity package
- Accelerated promotion and senior leadership opportunities
- Remote work, no 'camera-on' policy for meetings
- Worlds.org operates on a remote-first basis. The position is fully remote and open to candidates worldwide.
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation
- No internal emails or Slack
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.